Subscribe to our Newsletter


Qbrik Information Technologies
Qbrik Information Technologies

Qbrik Information Technologies offers comprehensive technology products and services currently addressing the needs of a diverse set of financial institutions, predominantly Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs).


Their flagship product Shakti is a Centralized Online Real-time Environment (CORE) microfinance solution for financial institutions. Some of the key benefits of this web-based application include:

  • Multi-product platform with support for assets, liabilities, insurance and pension products under the same architecture
  • Consolidated customer view to manage all her/his relations and accounts
  • Seamless integration of portfolio management, financial accounting, reporting and business intelligence
  • Highly configurable and scalable
  • A simple, intuitive and consistent user interface
  • "Qbe" (Pronounced Cube) – a flexible reporting + business intelligence engine
Ramco Systems
Ramco Systems

Ramco Systems, a part of the USD 1 Billion Ramco Group, is a leading software company focused on consulting, products and managed services business.

Started as an R & D division of Ramco Industries Limited in 1992, Ramco Systems was later established as an independent company in 1999. Headquartered in Chennai the company has 17 offices spread across India, APAC, US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa.

  • Ramco HCM equips you with a whole new league of necessary tools and framework to manage your recruit-to-retire cycle, strategically
  • With Ramco HCM, you can create business value for your entire workforce across the organisation.
  • Most importantly, the HR team and the management can gain critical insights into how your organisations competitiveness and performance changed over a period of time by gauging employee performance levels, employee satisfaction levels, reasons for attrition and so on. You can also leverage this information to formulate future strategies related to recruitment, retention, training & promotion of your most invaluable asset, i.e. your workforce.
Ware Systems
Ware Systems

Established in 1994, Ware Systems has an outstanding track record of successfully delivering solutions to our customers, from infrastructure design, technical support, we offer complete technology solution, largely due to the equality, experience and dedication of our people.

Ware System's main focus is system integration and network security, which is implied in all of our innovative and often unique leading solutions which meet the common and specialist requirements of customers.

Some of our service areas with Fusion as follows:

  • Installation, networking and cabling
  • System /Server maintenance and servicing
  • Rapid on-site support
  • On site contracts

The Planet is an Internet professional services firm focused on conceiving, developing and distributing customer-centric Internet solutions for the big as well as small to mid-sized business that are serious about achieving Internet success.

We are also G-Suite Authorized Partner that can help you recognize the full benefits of Google Apps. Whether you are still evaluating cloud solutions or ready to make the move to Google Apps, tap into our expertise to make it a smooth experience.


Established in 1993, Ricoh India Ltd. is a 73.6% owned subsidiary of Ricoh Co. Ltd. Japan. The Indian Public holds the remaining 26.4% share. Ricoh India has a nationwide presence through 16 branch offices.

All Ricoh products come with an assurance of quality, technological excellence and after-sales services. Ricoh India operates through a wide network of 16 branches, 5 area offices and more than 300 dealers.

We have skilled and well-trained sales, service and technician force. The company is planning to be a major player in the areas of cloud services, managed document solutions, IT services, transaction printing, production printing and laser printers. At present, Ricoh India has approximately one lakh customers, across the nation – right from Leh and Arunachal Pradesh to Kutch and the extreme southern corners of India. For more info, visit www.ricoh.co.in

RicohDocs, a high-performance Document Management and Office Automation System offers the power of enterprise document management. With RicohDocs, access from anywhere in the world that can gain control over their documents, with specific focus on quick content retrieval and business

  • RicohDocs is developed with a Modular Approach
  • RicohDocs is a Fully Customizable Solution
  • Easy to Configure, Drag & Drop Workflows, we can automate all our Business Processes.
  • Integrated RicohDocs with "Shakti" existing applications.
  • RicohDocs - Offered 'On Ricoh Cloud' and 'On Premise'.
  • Provide Digitization Services & Office Automation Solutions.
Go to Top
© Copyright 2016, Fusion Microfinance. All Rights Reserved. CIN:U65100DL1994PTC061287
Powered by Infopine