• Craft CSR plans and work with relevant external/internal stakeholders to implement them.
• Planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation of programs
• Coordinate with various functions and branches to make programs successful.
• Build relationship with likeminded corporates, international organizations, government and NGOs
• Develop proposals, RFPs, concept notes and case studies etc.
• Data analysis of CSR programs, social data and ESG
• Ensure proper reporting and documentation as per CSR/SPM
• Frequently / as per schedule visit project sites, field visits, meeting with project staff, stakeholders
• Knowledge of latest trends/laws/policies/guidelines in CSR and ESG is desirable
• Facilitate, coordinate and ensure participation in the various events/platforms/forums
• Perform any other duties assigned by the line supervisor/management
Skills and Qualification
Bachelor’s degree in any stream preferably in social sciences/BSW/sociology
Masters in any stream/MBA/MSW/M.A
2-3 years in the field of social development/CSR/NGOs
Good written and verbal communication