Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting AM in establishing new branches in the designated area which would include Area Surveys, recruitment and Business Development/Operation
- Establishing operational procedures, necessary to deliver the loans, from the initial application to the release of the loan, and for monitoring the portfolio collection
- Coordination with HO Team
- Increase the outreach of the branch for the attainment of financial viability in a cost effective way
- To oversee training (field and classroom) of TRO.
- BM must keep vigil and take immediate action over detected frauds/irregularities by staff and inform the same to the supervisors.
- To ensure that the targets allotted to each field staff and branch as a whole are achieved positively and also to ensure that net increase as per target is achieved positively
Skills and Qualification
Graduate / Master in Business Administration (Fresher)
Minimum 3 years of experiences in MFI / relevant Industry. Good communication. Basic Computer Skills require.
Fair Understanding of MFI business.
Knowledge of RBI Guidelines