|• Assist in company secretarial activities with respect to the Company and its subsidiaries in India, including holding of Board/ Committee, Shareholder Meetings.|
• Filing of statutory forms, statements, returns with applicable regulatory authorities including MCA, Stock Exchanges etc, as applicable from time to time.
• Liaison with the consultants, RTA, Depository Participants etc
• Preparation and maintenance of checklists, SOPs, and other database pertaining to the Secretarial function of the Company.
• Support such other activities of the Secretarial function of the Company, pertaining to the Company and its subsidiaries, as may be assigned from time to time
• Secretarial & legal Compliance – the Companies Act and its Rules & Regulations
• Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings and follow up on action points
|The Candidate should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|6-7 years of experience post CS|