- To manage conducting, reporting and closure of audit of all corporate functions i.e. HR, Finance, Administration, CSR, etc. as per audit calendar.
- To keep up audit checklist in line with updates in operations of respective functions.
- To keep up Internal Audit Charter/ Manual in line with any update from the regulatory body i.e. RBI.
- To prepare PPTs for Board and Senior Management as per the frequency and any adhoc requirement.
- To act as SPOC for Digital Audit tool on behalf, wherein SPOC will be required to address issues faced by ground team and further get the same resolve through developer with the help of internal IT team.
- To assist in external audits conducted by regulators i.e. RBI and SRO
- To get on ground knowledge of MSME operations and MFI operations and to be able to contribute towards increasing the efficiency and efficacy of branch audit team.
- To be part of all internal discussion and to lead conclusion of all such discussion by floating MOM detailing actionable and responsibilities.
- Chartered Accountant with Internal Audit Experience. Candidate with prior experience of industry will be preferred 8 to 10 Years
- Well versed with MS office as job require data crunching and reporting
- Exposure to audit and analytical tools
- Open to travel
- Team Handling Experience